Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Saturday, February 21

5:30am?? Really??

Can somebody tell me why I have been wide awake since 5:30am?? Really...do I need to be up this early? I have nothing going on this morning that I need to get a head start on. I've been thinking about it while sitting here drinking my hot chocolate:
  • I did my shopping last night. True I may need to run back to the store, but not for anything pressing.
  • I packed my clothes for Mexico already. I still have to pack Alexi's things, but again, nothing to be concerned about.
  • The only plans I have today is dinner and a movie tonight with Regina & Liz. (We're going to dinner at Max & Erma's and then gonna see Confessions of a Shopaholic)
  • Laundry is pretty much caught up.
  • Even my house is cleaned already.

I want to be sleeping right now!! I'm yawning...isn't that a sign of being tired?? Come on. My plan was to spend the day playing with my daughter and now I have a feeling that I may be sleeping later.

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We're just getting started on our day here. I didn't hear Adam when he left this morning to head out to Steve's job. The kids have been fed already (Malia can make oatmeal in the microwave...woo hoo). So, now we just have to get dressed and run a few errands. But, like you...I'm yawning! This is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're packed already. We *might* get started on that tonight or tomorrow. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do about my sunblock.

    I wonder if I can carry it on in my purse???

    ReplyDelete