Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Thursday, February 12

All done!!

I just finished cleaning up from making cupcakes with Alexi. It was fun, but I am tired. Try keeping a two year old from touching and licking the icing off of 2 dozen cupcakes....quite testing and a lot of tears. We made it through.

They are heart shaped cupcakes with strawberry icing and sprinkles. OK, OK...they were my attempt at heart shaped cupcakes. I used the silicone molds, but you really have to use your imagination to see the heart :=)

Anyway, I hope everyone at Ms. Niecy's likes them.

Good night, I am going to bed. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a long night ;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment