Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Saturday, February 21

Just got home

I just got home from the movies. I had a really great time tonight. As stated previously, we saw Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was a cute movie...def. a chick flick, but cute movie. It's been about a year since I've been to a movie theatre. As a matter of fact, I used a free ticket tonight that I got last year at the movies. I know...I'm sad. I don't normally do movies. They really have to be chick flicks for me to enjoy them. If not, I'm taking a pretty expensive nap. Yes, I said expensive!! And I didn't even pay for my movie! I had no idea that for a medium soda (which is bigger than a value size drink at chick-fil-a) and a small popcorn was over $10.00? Wow...what happened to a cheap movie and popcorn night?

Anyway...we made a pact to do this once a month and here's how I see it:


Movie-$9.00






Popcorn-$5.50









Med. Soda-$5.00









Night out with great friends- PRICELESS!!!


Yes...I love the idea of doing a dinner and movie night once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment