Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Friday, February 6

Life

Today I came across an old friend. It's amazing how life.....well...it just happens. It's so neat to run into friends from your past and learn about where life has taken them. She lives in Daytona and has a beautiful new baby. I think the last time I saw her was at our high school graduation 10 years ago.

Yes...10 years ago.

I've come across a lot of old friends from school and it is interesting hearing their stories. I've thought about what it would have been like if I had taken a different route in my life many times. I always come back to the same conclusion...THE GRASS IS NOT ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE! No matter how good or bad things get, I would not change my life for anything. I don't think you should ever desire to have a different life...instead, try to make changes to your own. Turn your life into something worth desiring! You deserve it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment