Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Thursday, February 12

Time for Cupcakes!!

Tomorrow is Alexi's Valentine's Day party. I asked her if she wanted to take cookies or cupcakes. Her response was.....cake mommy? cake? I took that as cupcakes LOL. (She loves some cake....let me tell you!)

Tonight we are going to make heart shaped cupcakes and finish her valentines. I think I get more excited about these kinds of holidays then she does.

When I was a child, it was always the other kids that were able to bring goodies in like cakes and candies. At times I would be disappointed. I don't want Alexi to ever have that feeling. Don't get me wrong...I'm not talking bad about my parents...that's not what this is about. I'm just saying that I want to be more involved with my daughters school functions. It's not just for me, it's for Alexi, too. We make the cupcakes and cookies together and that what's important. The time we spend together...that is what's important.

So tonight...Alexi and I will be making "cake mommy, cake" for her friends at daycare.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm...cuppycakes.

    How funny, my friend, Becca, blogged today about cupcakes she made (http://rebos2003.blogspot.com).

    Makes me wish I was making some tonight...it's a lot more exciting than cleaning the house and folding laundry! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, that's why I'm saving the dishes for later LOL

    ReplyDelete