- A child that has cold arms & legs, a trunk that feels like its on fire, yet no fever.
- A child that does not want to take a luke warm bath to cool that trunk that feels like its on fire, yet confused if it wants to be feverish.
- A child that is medicated with Amoxicillin and Tylenol.
- A child that is covered in little noses vapor rub to hopefully sooth her congestion.
- A daddy that is passed out on the couch with his sick baby girl in his arms.
- A mommy that has her own hacking cough and is too worried about her family to sleep, so she blogs at 12:38am to help the time go bye.
So again I ask, what does a 2 yr old + a double ear infection+ hacking cough =? LOVE