Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Wednesday, March 18

March and On

It's that time again. Time to make some life altering changes. Everyone goes through changes in life, some unnecessary and some necessary. It's not easy, but it is comforting to have good friends, family and God on your side.

So this is my new resolution. Kinda like a "New Year's" Resolution, but I will call it my "March and On" Resolution.

I Catrina Lyn De Lima:
-Promise to keep my word. To my friends, family and work.
-Promise to support the decisions that are made around me that I can not control. Even if I don't necessarily agree with them.
-Promise to grow stronger with my Faith. Believe in God and take comfort in knowing that he will always provide for me and my family.
-Promise to put others first and myself last.
-Promise to make peace with those that have hurt me in the past.
-Promise to live life to the fullest and be thankful for everything that God has provided me.
-Promise to stay positive.
-Promise to be a good wife and a good mother.
-Promise to love myself.

These are my "March and On" promises. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment