Now before you go getting bent out of shape because I asked for help, keep reading. First of all, my mom is not working right now. Second of all, I have had a week from H..E...DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS!!
- Last Sunday through Tuesday I got stuck in Atlanta, Georgia because ole' Mother Nature decided to start breaking some records.
- As I am coming home, I get a call that I am subpoenaed to appear in court at 12:15. Yes, the same day that I had arrived, which was at 10:40am!! I rush to the mall to get something to wear because I soooo do not have time to go home and get changed....to later find out I was not needed. (Somehow I don't think the judge would appreciate 3 day old jeans and a sweat jacket in the court room) Oh and before you go and start judging me again, I didn't do anything wrong. I am just a witness to an unfortunate situation. Last I heard, there's nothing wrong with being a good Samaritan.
- Wednesday Alexi wakes up with a fever and had to come to work with me. Yes, nothing got done that day.
- Wednesday afternoon I find out about the passing of someone close.
- Friday at 3:00am I left my house to drive to Pennsylvania to attend the services.
- Friday night I start getting a sore throat.
- Saturday I barely make it through the private services without becoming a complete and utter mess!
- Saturday at 3:00pm I leave Pennsylvania to return to Virginia, getting home at 9:00pm.
- This Sunday I could not wake up. Felt so sick and my body ached everywhere. I slept til 12:00. Got up, went food shopping and then cleaned up some of my house.
- Monday Alexi wakes up saying her ears hurt. I call the Dr. and make her an appointment at 1:30. Yup.....Double ear infection along with high fevers. Fred stays home with her.
- Monday night we spend the night taking care of Alexi.
- Today I brought Alexi to work with me....and again, as great as it to be able to bring her with me, I don't get a whole lot done.
- Tomorrow I have a chiropractor appointment because I have failed to mention that my back has been killing me since last Monday. Some days I barely have been able to get out of bed, its been so crippling.
- Thursday I fly to Florida for a short weekend.
So.....I think I am entitled to call my mom and ask for a little help. And guess what, that's exactly what I did. The last time I asked for help was over 2 yrs ago.