Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Sunday, March 8

RIP Lauren

May 7, 1992 - March 3, 2009

It saddens me to say that this week we lossed a beautiful person. Unfortunately, I did not get to know Lauren the beautiful 16 yr old "young lady" that she had become. I didn't know that she loved to write and wanted to be a Journalist. I did not know that she was an artist and loved to draw. Lauren loved music and one of her favorite groups was Nickelback. I was not blessed with the opportunity to know this Lauren.

The Lauren I remember was a beautiful "little girl". I babysat Lauren from when she was two weeks old til the time she started Kindergarten and my parents were her God Parents. The Lauren I remember would rock herself to sleep on her stomach. The Lauren I remember loved to play hide & seek and would ask me for juice every 10 minutes. The Lauren I remember liked to play dress up and sit at her little beauty vanity in her room. The Lauren I remember couldn't wait to show me her new fish tank with "fishies" in her room. The Lauren I knew wanted to be the first to open a present every Christmas eve. Lauren's eyes opened wide when music was played and loved to sing & dance when her daddy was playing the drums. This is the Lauren I remember....and this is the Lauren that will forever be in my heart!


When I come to the end of the Road and the sun has set for me, I want no rites in a gloom-filled room. Why cry for a soul set free? Miss me a little-but not too long. And not with your head bowed low. Remember the love that we once shared. Miss me-but let me go. For this is a journey we all must take, and each must go alone. It's all a part of the Master's Plan, a step on the road to home. When you are lonely and sick of heart, Go to the friends we know and bury your sorrows in doing good deeds. Miss me-but let me go.

RIP Lauren...I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment