Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Friday, March 27

Ultimate Block Party Time!!!

I have been sitting here drinking a glass of Pinot Noir and enjoying the party!! It has been a lot of fun. My name is Catrina Delima (pronounced Deleeema.) The reason I named my blog the Delima Dilemma is because I always have a dilemma going on. This blog is a way to help me sort through some of them. If you scroll down a little on my page, you will see my official UBP post. I am meeting new fellow bloggers and learning new tips on setting up my page. I have become inspired by others to maybe make some changes to my page. I hope you all stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day!

    Yes...still making my way through the 1500+ parties...and lovin' it!

    I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

    I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

    Ta!

    I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

    comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete