Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Wednesday, April 29

Crazy Eights Survey

So I was tagged to do this Crazy Eights Survey by my good friend Michelle at StutteringShell.com. I figured, why not...here's a chance to get to know me a little bit better.

The rules for Crazy Eights is simple:

  • Mention the person that tagged you.
  • Complete the lists of 8's.
  • Tag 8 blogger friends, go tell them you tagged them...here goes!
8 Things I am looking forward to:
  1. Dinner at the Court Street Cordial Fondue Restaurant with the gang. (Hmmmm..I think it's somebody's birthday)
  2. My trip to Ocean City, Maryland next weekend with my family, Aunt Vicki and Uncle Johnny and my sister and her family,
  3. My trip to Mexico on my birthday (May 19th) I'm praying that things change with this whole Swine Flu thing. (It's really putting a cramp on our family vacation and my friend Priscila's wedding!)
  4. Getting the landscaping done in our backyard.
  5. More camping in Hatteras, NC this summer.
  6. Losing more weight on Weight Watchers.
  7. Taking Alexi to the beach this summer.
  8. Seeing the plus sign ;-)

8 Things I did yesterday:

  1. Packed Alexi's lunch. PB and J sandwich and fresh strawberries.
  2. Put a roast, carrots, potatoes and onions in the crockpot for dinner.
  3. Went to work.
  4. Ate leftover Chinese for lunch.
  5. Stopped at Farm Fresh for a cake to have at bible study.
  6. Went to bible study with the girls.
  7. Came home and gave Alexi a bath.
  8. Surfed the web before bed.

8 Things I wish I could do:

  1. Live a complete Christ like life.
  2. Win the lottery. I'm not greedy or looking to be rich, I would just love to be able to help those close to me that are in need.
  3. Move to better location. Maybe by the water.
  4. Get lasik eye surgery.
  5. Buy a Nissan Quest before the end of the summer.
  6. Lose 30 pounds.
  7. Travel more often.

  8. Re-locate all of my family to Virginia.

8 Shows I watch:

  1. Grey's Anatomy
  2. America's Next Top Model
  3. Desperate Housewives of New York/Atlanta
  4. Project Runway
  5. Challenge
  6. Nancy Grace
  7. House
  8. Friday Night Lights

8 Favorite Fruits:

  1. Strawberries
  2. Bananas
  3. Mango's
  4. Apples
  5. Oranges
  6. Kiwi
  7. Grapes
  8. Cantaloupe

8 Places I would like to travel to:

  1. Hawaii
  2. Italy
  3. Greece
  4. Paris
  5. St. Maartin
  6. Las Vegas, Nevada
  7. Japan

  8. California

8 Places I have lived:

  1. Morrisville, Pennsylvania

  2. Houston, Texas
  3. Morrisville, Pennsylvania

  4. Poconos, Pennsylvania

  5. East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

  6. Marshalls Creek, Pennsylvania

  7. Chesapeake, Virginia

  8. Chesapeake, Virginia
8 People I am tagging: (This is going to be tough)
  1. Sara at "All in a mom's day"

  2. Breanna at "Everyday Flotsam and Jetsam"

  3. J-Ko at "Perfectly Disheveled"

  4. Shannon at "Welcome to the Nuthouse"

*Sorry, all the others I follow have already been tagged.

I hope you all have gotten to know me a little more now :)

1 comment:

  1. I tried to leave this comment... sometimes, I don't like Blogger. So if this is a duplicate, I am sorry!

    My hubby has had lasik eye surgery and has been after me for years to do it, too!
    But I've worn glasses since 4th grade, so I feel weird without them on!

    And thanks for the tag... I should have my post up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete