Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Tuesday, May 12

Gain or Loss?

Tomorrow I will go to my weekly Weight Watchers meeting and I am completely nervous about it. At last weeks weigh in I didn't feel very encouraged. I worked pretty hard to keep track of my points, but was going through some stressful times. When I was weighed, I had only lost .8 pounds. I thought well damn, after all that, that's all I lost? I felt pretty discouraged....until Karen our Weight Watcher's leader told me that .8 pounds equals 3 sticks of butter. You heard it, 3 sticks of butter! I have removed 3 sticks of butter from my body....not bad, huh?

Well this week I did not track my food at all. Not one bit! I am worried that I may have gained those 3 sticks of butter back :( We'll see tomorrow I guess.

1 comment:

  1. You have been doing great!

    Don't worry...you know you've got a good support network.

    ReplyDelete