Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Monday, May 11

Happy Mother's Day

Well Happy Late Mother's Day to all my Mother Bloggers/Readers. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My weekend was a much needed getaway to Ocean City, Maryland for their annual Springfest. I went there with my Aunt, Uncle, Sister, Chris and JoJo (my family too). Anyway, it was some well needed time with family who are sharing the same tough time I am going through. For those of you that have read my passed blogs, you all know that my family lost someone very special in Feb. On Thursday Lauren would have been 17 years old. It was a tough day for me; on top of a few other things that I am going through. Again, reading some of my other blogs, you could probably put a few things together. Anyway, it was a weekend we all needed to talk and let out our feelings and emotions. I highly recommend it for those that need it.

Anyway, the weekend was a great stress reliever....at least until Sunday morning. Yes....I woke up Mother's Day Morning to Alexi throwing up and having diarrhea. All day long! Well the diarrhea was all day long. Ugh!!!! Yes my Mother's Day weekend was filled with the beach, fun, arts & crafts, Blue Moon, great seafood, vomiting and diarrhea.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ME.

I realize this isn't how anyone would typically want to spend their Mother's Day, but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way!!

2 comments:

  1. Your birthday month is just going to get better...wine this weekend (with our woozies!) and camping the following weekend. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! Yay me!! Normally I avoid celebrating my birthday like the plague, but this month I need it.

    ReplyDelete