Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Monday, May 18

Small Talk Six

So I was reading my good friend Michelle's blog (stutteringshell.com) and I saw this questionnaire that she got from Small Talk Six hosted by the ladies at MomDot. Friday's topic focuses on six pieces of advice that you think are obvious, but some people just need to hear. Now don't be hatin' and just let me put in my two sense!
  1. NO means NO! Why would you think that I really want to say yes if I already said NO!

  2. When I put out the Children at Play signs in the street, it means you need to slow down and pay attention!!

  3. If you don't slow down and hit one of the kids, I will nail your _ss so hard you won't know what hit you!

  4. If you are driving in the fast lane, you had better be driving faster than those in the right lane.

  5. If you say yes and agree to do something, it is only right to follow through with it!

  6. There is no reason why you can't be honest with your friends. If they are your true friends, they will keep an open mind with you opinions.

What are your six pieces of advice that you think are obvious, but feel that people need to hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment