Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Tuesday, June 23

Happy Late Father's Day!!

So I know that this is a little late, but I wanted to say Happy Late Fathers Day to all of the Fathers out there. Our Fathers Day started off with Alexi and I decorating Fred's Father's Day cake while Daddy slept in late. It was so much fun, Alexi loved it....not to mention she got to sneak some licks of chocolate before 9:ooam. (We had given daddy his gift the day before.) We had breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then headed off to Lanie's birthday party. It was a great day!! (Until that evening when Mr. Virus decided to come back and pay me a visit!! But that's for a separate blog.)Yes...I am aware that it is crooked, Alexi helped putting the layers on =)

No comments:

Post a Comment