Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Wednesday, June 3

I found a new love!!

So I found a new blog that I absolutely love!! Lauren Nicole Monogrammed Gifts is an awesome place to find the perfect something for yourself or a friend. I am currently trying to decide which ceramic pieces I want to add to my jewelry collection. I love, love, love them! I might have to get a monogram necklace for Alexi. Her items are the perfect gift when you don't know what to get someone. Check them out by clicking on Lauren Nicole Monogrammed Gifts above.


She is also holding a giveaway. It ends tomorrow so you better get your entry in soon if you want this Lilly Pulitzer Wallet!



No comments:

Post a Comment