Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Monday, June 8

Playing around with backgrounds.....

So I have been playing around with some new backgrounds. Please let me know what you think about this one. I will be experimenting each night with a new one to see if I can come up with one that I like and one that is free. If not, I think I might have to take the plunge and pay someone to do one for me (not really in my budget to do that right now).

Sooooo....leave your comments and at the end of the week I hope to come up with a new blogging page.....whether it's free or purchased!

If anyone knows someone that does them super super cheap....kinda like a 5 finger discount ;-), please send them my way.

This one is called Blue Bamboo

1 comment: