Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Tuesday, June 9

Time flies by when your having fun....I think.

So I am going to re-cap what's been going on lately in the world of the Delima's as the wind blows outside and our new shed dances around my backyard.
  • Last Friday night I stepped back in time and relived some childhood memories by going to see the New Kids on The Block in concert. Not only did I get to see them....but oh yes, I touched Donnie's shoulder. Uh huh! That's right, I had his sweat on my hand.
  • Saturday....well you know about my Saturday and Sunday already.
  • Moving on.....guess who I am going to see tomorrow? Did you guess? Huh??? Well who is it? Nothing? Not even an idea? Well let me help you out.........I am going to see No Doubt! I am taking my sitter to see them. We are going to have so much fun.
  • Saturday I will be taking Alexi to a birthday party. Fun, Fun, Fun!
  • Sunday....Hmmmm, hopefully I will get some sleep. I will need to get a head start b/c we will be heading up to PA the following weekend for my nephews birthday party and then the weekend after that we will be camping in Cape Hatteras, NC. (When will the madness end? I am going to need a vacation from my summer.)

Oh-well. That's what's going on in the world of the Delima's. Hope you all enjoyed.

Oh, and since my friend Melissa informed me that she's a fan of my blog, I would like to send a shout out to her. Melissa, this one's for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment