Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Friday, July 31

Attention All Parents!!!

Real quick!! For any of those that are interested, The Children’s Place is having a 2 day 25% off sale (7/31/09 & 8/1/09)! Use the promotion code s2dse. I just ordered a few things for this summer and a ton of stuff for next summer for under $50. Granite I only shopped in the sale section, but I got 8 pairs of shorts, 7 shirts and 3 dresses! Hello!! I did the math, if I had paid regular price I would have spent $270.45. Yes, that is why I pretty much only buy from them when I can get things on clearance at the end of a season, for the following season. Do you follow? Anyway….spread the word!! I love great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment