Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Wednesday, July 22

Emotions & Reminiscing

The word EMOTIONS has multiple meanings; It could mean a strong feeling about somebody/something or it could mean an agitation/disturbance caused by strong feelings. (Credit to Microsoft Words Dictionary)

At this stage in my life I am being flooded with a multitude of emotions. My emotions are the root of all of my blogs; they are what make me tick and my fingers talk. Each blog/emotion is based on a particular feeling that I am experiencing at that particular time….happy, sad, angry, sympathetic, confused, love, discouraged, stubborn, excited and grateful.

As previously discussed, there has been a lot going on in the world of the Delima’s….thus the lack of blogging lately. Some good things, some bad things….in the end, I blog to express some of my emotions.

Currently, one emotion I am not feeling is forgiveness. It’s hard right now because the last couple of years I have been put in the position of not being able to forgive those that have hurt me. I think that stems from growing up not being allowed to have an opinion or a choice. As an adult now, I refuse to let anyone walk all over me. I refuse to put up with something that I don’t have to. I finally have the ability to make my own choices and by God, I am going to do so!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you! We all go through this! Bless your heart...take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I understand how you are feeling...yes, we should not have anyone walk all over us...but do try to forgive them if they do. (that unforgiveness will leave a hurt to harden in our hearts.) ...just saying this to encourage you and do remember that people are people, and you can always find comfort in God.

    I really do appreciate you stopping by my blog and for your wonderful comments! Since starting my blog, I have been blessed to meet other great bloggers such as you!!!

    (Thank you so much for your info with the Portuguese words :o) My hubby's parents have both passed away and he and his siblings don't remember or know but a few words or phrases.)

    and regarding my latest post...Mele Kalikimaka! Maligayang Pasko!

    Oh, I look forward to you passing along the Christmas cheer, should you decide to do that :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!
    Thank you for stopping by my family’s Christmas memory party :o)

    ReplyDelete