Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Thursday, July 16

Last, but not least............

Ok.... so I am really late with these recent postings and I am so sorry. There has been a lot going on in the Delima Household. Some good.......some bad.

But I do not want to go without showing love where love is due. I received a beautiful sketch from Personalized Sketches & Sentiments. The picture is of a young lady playing a flute. Its symbolic of Lauren as an angel playing music. Words can't describe how perfect this piece of art is and how talented Maria is. The entire sketch is made from the word Joy. It is absolutely amazing how she does it! I am so in love with her work, that I am currently trying to decide on a picture of my daughter to have a sketch created. Anyway, enough about me and what I want......without further ado, here is the sketch that Maria created. Her artwork speaks for itself. If your ever looking for the perfect gift for someone, check out Personalized Sketches & Sentiments. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.


(I'm sorry, my pics of the sketch truly does not do justice to how beautiful it is)
Maria, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. We are all grateful for your generosity!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for mentioning what I do...

    You all did a great job in the fundraiser! Such a lot of hard work and time coordinating and making it happen.

    Continued prayers to these two families!

    ReplyDelete