Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Friday, July 31

"Mariposa"

So yesterday after work and before heading out to The Real Housewives of Atlanta night with the girls (I’ll save details for another posting), Alexi and I were picking some tomatoes from my garden.

Alexi: “Mariposa mommy, mariposa!!”

Me: “Huh, sweetheart?”

Alexi: “Mariposa mommy! There is goes.” (as she points)

Me: “Oh, you mean a butterfly?”

Alexi: “Yes mommy, mariposa!! It’s flying away”

Me: “Lexi, do you know that it’s called a butterfly, too?”

Alexi: “Diego says mariposa. It’s mariposa.”

Me: “I know honey, but it has two names…..mariposa and butterfly.”

Alexi: “DIEGO SAID IT’S MARIPOSA MOMMY!! MARIPOSA!!”

I left it alone after she started getting worked up about it because seriously, who am I to question Diego? According to my daughter, he and Dora know everything….. and me, I obviously don’t know anything! Lol

1 comment: