Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Tuesday, July 7

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!

Thank you to all that lended a hand in donating gifts to create gift baskets for the "Miracles Await" Benefit. (Details in previous 2 posts) I have been blessed to work with some of our fellow bloggers to put together some raffle prizes for the benefit. Sooooo, without further ado.......


Danielle Stevens "Lucky" Necklace donated by Jen from www.thelook4less.net
(I realized I spelled the web address wrong after I took these pics, please know that I changed it on the gift before I packaged it up. Sorry Jen)


Bath & Body Gift Sets from Michelle at www.stutteringshell.com

Handmade Paper Whimsies from Laurie at http://www.preppypapergirl.blogspot.com/
I would also like to say a special thanks to Holly @ Pink is My Signature Color at www.hollymcstaypaul.blogspot.com for her generous monetary donation which I will be forwarding 100% of it to the"Miracles Await" Benefit to:
Tannersville Branch
P.O. Box 348
Tannersville, Pa. 18372
Attention: Cindy Mahoney
Again, I would like to thank all of those who opened their hearts to help. Every little bit truly does make a difference! My mother and sister both promise to take pictures of the "Miracles Await" Benefit winners and will send them to me ASAP so that I can post them for you all to see!
For those of you that still want to make donations, please forward monetary donations to the address listed above.
Thank you and God Bless!!
(P.S. Adorable gift baskets came from Garden Ridge)

4 comments:

  1. Catrina those baskets are adorable! I MUST go to Garden Ridge! I guess we need to plan a shopping date soon...starting off with breakfast at Cracker Barrel, of course! ;-)

    I'm so excited for this benefit...I wish we all could head up that way this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catrina,
    The baskets look great. You have worked very hard and I am sure that they will raise lots of money :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baskets and everything else that was sent looks amazing!! I pray the benefit is a HUGE blessing and success! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, You really did a beautiful job with everything. All the best for the benefit!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete