Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Friday, August 14

And we're off!!!

That's right....we are heading north bound to Pennsylvania, or as someone at my old job called it when I first move to Virginia, "Pennsyltucky". I never did understand that saying, but in the almost 8yrs of living in Virginia, I have heard it many times. Who knows, maybe the joke is on me.

Anyway, we are heading up just past the Philly area for my cousins college graduation from Penn State. How exciting! He is the first to finish college out of us cousins (I've attempted twice and didn't complete. I really need to go back to school and finish my degree. Ugh!). Oh well....so we get to go and enjoy family and.........hmmmmmm??????, that's right, some real cheese steaks! Oh yeah!! We look forward to them every time we go up there. There is no greater sandwich! OK, let me re-phrase that, there is no greater sandwich for your taste buds....not so great on the thighs!

OK, time to stop. This is supposed to be a tribute post to my cousin, not cheese steaks. Moving on....I am so excited to see everyone and can't wait for Alexi to play with her cousins. I will be back late Sunday so I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will see you all next week.

1 comment:

  1. catching up on blog reading!

    Hope your trip was full of fun! hmm. I'd love to know the story behind or what "Pennsyltucky" means :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete