Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Thursday, August 27

Here's a dart for you!

I bet you were waiting for this one. Well here it is!

You want to be upset, that's fine. Your entitled. But you are taking this way too far! I don't understand all the lashing out and lying you are doing. I don't understand why you are so quick to write off those that love you. Yes, things did not go how you planned, but we have made it very clear it was never intentionally done to hurt you. Remember....this was your choice.

I don't appreciate you saying hurtful things about us. I expect more from you. I'm sticking to everything I said on the phone.

So you want to throw darts...well then here's mine!!!

-> -> ->I Love You!!
When your ready to talk, call me.

1 comment:

  1. Whew.

    I hope this all blows over...and I hope that the flippin' tropical storm blows away! ;-)

    ReplyDelete