Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Tuesday, August 25

My Cousins Graduation

So on the weekend of the 15th we headed up to PA for my cousins graduation from Penn State University. Congratulations Matt!!
My grandmother flew in from Myrtle Beach so it was nice that we all got to spend time together. Its not very often we all get together so when we do, my grandmother likes to get a group picture of her and her grand / great grand babies .

Wow .... I can't believe how the time has flown by. We are all adults and starting our own families now. Amazing!! We love you grandmom!!

1 comment:

  1. how fun to be with family!

    & have a great family photo to remember this time :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete