Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Tuesday, August 11

Some Exciting News…..

So I just found out that my high school best friend is pregnant with her second child. I am so excited for her and her husband. Cathy and I go all the way back to Junior High School. We were in each others weddings, we've had all the ups and downs....I know, you get it. Well she and her husband are high school sweethearts and they already have a little boy, baby Bobby. Anyway, Cathy and Bobby came up with the cutest way to inform her parents (whom I have called mom and dad ever since I’ve known them) on the pregnancy….I hope you all enjoy!!

Wasn't that the cutest! I am so happy for them and can't wait to meet my new niece/nephew! (secretly I am rooting for a girl ;-)

I love you guys!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok so that made my night. The look on their faces is amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your friend :o)

    It must be me...but the video clip was not working for me.

    I'll have to come back and try it again.

    ReplyDelete