Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Thursday, September 10

I don't know how to be a big sister

So ever since we told my daughter that she was going to be a big sister, her response has been..."I don't know how to be a big sister!" Well as we were at the mall on Monday, waiting to see Disney's "UP" (which I recommend seeing. It's a cute movie) an older woman was being polite and said hello to Alexi. Alexi turned to her and said...

Alexi-"I'm going to be a big sister".

Woman-"Oh yeah? That's great! Are you excited?"

Alexi-"No."

Woman-"Oh...why not?"

Alexi-"Because I don't know how to be a big sister!"

Needless to say the woman got a chuckle out of it and told Alexi that she would learn. She then gave Alexi a dollar to "buy something special" for herself (come to think of it, that dollar is still in my purse).

Kids can say the darnedest things :-)

1 comment: