Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Thursday, October 29

The call from mom

Last night my mom called to see how I was doing. What did I do?....I balled. I was doing fine all day! Why is it the minute I get on the phone with her I starting crying like a baby?!?!?! Seriously, I am a 29 year old mother of a 2yr old acting like a 2yr old on the phone. I need to just get a grip. I think its probably just the hormones, as a matter of fact...that is going to be my story and I'm sticking to it!!

On another note, I have been feeling better and was able to keep down some noodles today. Yay! (Hay, its a start, right? Lol)

Tomorrow Alexi gets to dress up in her Halloween costume for daycare. She is so excited. I will reveal what her costume is tomorrow ;-)

Good night all

No comments:

Post a Comment