Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Friday, November 13

Hoping the best for my neighbors

So as many of you probably have either heard or experienced, these last couple of days parts of Virginia and North Carolina have been experiencing a "Nor-Easter" (should of just been called a hurricane). This storm came with 3 days of torrential down pours, 50mph winds, loss of power and flooding. Our street being one of the casualties:

My poor neighbors houses were flooded




My poor street

Our house and trees are still standing.

Thanks to my husband standing out in the rain yesterday pushing the rain through and digging more drainage's, our house remained pretty dry. I hope everyone remains safe and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment