Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Tuesday, December 15

Holy Heartburn!!!

It never fails, every night around 6ish I get really bad heartburn. I try Tums...yeah, no luck. I've tried Zantac.....that doesn't stay down (I can't seem to keep anything in pill form down). My mom drinks a tall glass of cold milk with her heartburn....sorry mom, doesn't work for me.

My remedy? Breyers Ice Cream. My freezer is stocked with the many yummy flavors, preferably the Neapolitan, Rocky Road or Chocolate Chip.

Yup.....you know that so called 35pnds I'm down?!?!, yeah I have a feeling it won't stay off long if I keep eating Ice Cream every night. I guess we will see.....

2 comments:

  1. Aw! Sorry about your heartburn... but... Yumm! on the Breyers!

    Yay! I finally have a few free days off to read some great blog posts! Boy! Sure have missed that!)
    Hope your Christmas was a very blessed one!
    Mele Kalikimaka & Hau'oli Makahiki Hou! (Hawaiian for Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!)

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zantac... relieves my heartburn, hope I can also take it to relieve my heartache! LOL Got it online at www.medsheaven.com

    ReplyDelete