Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Friday, April 30

B-R-O-K-E

The title pretty much sums up my current financial state. Don't worry, I'm not shy about being honest when it comes to money. Finances in our household have been tough the last few months. I left my job in October bc it was either I leave or continue to get blamed for things that I could not control. Things that were morally wrong and possibly illegal. (Here's a slap in the face...even though I left I still get blamed!) My former employer fought my unemployment (Even after all I had done for him. J@ck@$$!!! Thats right, I said it. I have been nice until now. Just remember one thing, KARMA IS A B!TCH!!) I did not find another job until the middle of January, so I was out of work for 3 1/2 months. Before I left my job, I had already booked a family trip to Disney that I could not cancel. That was hard on our bank account. The IRS seemed to not like us this year and we had to pay over $900.00. OUCH!! As you all know, we had a new baby in March and having babies is not cheap! HECK...you need to take out a second mortgage on your house for diapers and formula alone. LOL! On top of that we made an unplanned trip to PA last week to visit a sick family member. And although spending time with family is priceless (especially when they are ill), my bank account was screaming all the way.

I need to figure something out and fast. We can't keep climbing up and then down the money mountain....something has to give!! Anyone got any ideas or some extra zeros lying around they don't need? (Just kidding. I don't ever expect money to just be handed over to me. That's one thing I have learned...you really do need to earn your own money to appreciate it.)

In the mean time, we will be sitting back and taking it easy for the next couple of months to let our funds build back up.....hopefully :-)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are having such a hard time. Hope things turn around for you soon. I was out of work for close to 5 months last year, so I know just what you are going through.

    At least you got to go to Disney! That always makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pickin' up what you're layin' down. ;)

    ReplyDelete