Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Friday, April 30

Happy Birthday

I know, I know!! I am a dollar short and a week late. Exactly one week ago today was my hubby's birthday. That's right, Fred turned 37 last Friday. I originally had a surprise date night planned with a sitter for the girls and dinner at a Brazilian restaurant, but had to cancel when we took a trip to PA to visit my GGPop whom is ill. It all worked out in the end bc not only did Fred get to spend his birthday with me and the girls, he got to spend it with his parents and sisters too eating homemade Brazilian food. (For those that don't know, my husband and his family are from Brazil)

Sooooooooo without further ado........


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment