Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Thursday, April 15

Take the what out of my ear?!?!?!?!

So on Saturday we were out and about picking some things up at the store when the following conversation occurred:

Alexi: Mommy (and then some mumbling)

Me: What Alexi? I did not hear you.

Alexi: Mommy...take the banana out of your ear!!

Me: Take the what out of my ear?!

Alexi: Take the banana out of your ear!

Me: Where in the world did you hear that from?!?!

Alexi: The Wonder Pets!

The Mom Moment:
Yup...I remember sitting there watching the episode where Ming Ming the duck told Tuck the turtle to take the banana out of his ear. Mmmmhmmmm. I did not yell at Alexi, but I told her she was not allowed to say that anymore.

1 comment: