Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Sunday, May 9

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the special momma's out there!! I hope you all are doing exactly what you have envisioned!! I started my weekend sleeping in until 1:00pm on Saturday while daddy took the girls out to breakfast and shopping . (That was much needed rest.) Once I got up and ready, we went to Whites Nursery, where I purchased this: (Sorry, it got kinda dark when I took this pic with my crackberry)
I finally got my Palm Tree!! Its still a baby, but I'm sure it will be big and tall in no time!

On Mother's Day Morning I was woken up and given this as a gift. My husband thinks of everything! I love him soooo much.

We then went to Harris Teeter and purchased this for dinner:

I opted to pick up a fillet, lobster tails and baked potatoes for dinner to cook myself instead of fighting the crowds at the local restaurants.

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend and I hope you all did too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment