Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Wednesday, May 5

Lilly's at it again!

So we were food shopping this weekend and Alexi had asked the hubby if she could get a box of animal crackers. I really wasn't paying any attention; I was focused on my shopping list. The hubby agreed.

Well we were in the check out line and I asked Alexi to put her box of animal crackers on the belt. I never took notice until that moment that Lilly Pulitzer had created a design for animal crackers!! I totally loved it and had to share with you all!!! (Sorry about the not so clear crackberry photo)

Just an FYI....the crackers are gone, but the box is still sitting on my counter. And yes...I do plan on throwing it away, just not yet ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment