Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Sunday, July 11

Pink Lemonade Fun

Got Pink Lemonade cupcakes?  I do....and so will Fred's employees, my co-workers and Alexi's little friends.  I came across a yummy recipe from this bloggy friend and I thought it would be fun to make them (there are cute 4th of July cupcakes too, but scroll to the bottom for the pink lemonade recipe).

Now keeping in mind I am a mom of two with little time, I opted for the box mix and added the lemon zest and lemonade concentrate.  Still YUMMY!!  I also made minni cupcakes instead of regular size (its better for my waistline ;-) ).

They are just tooo cute for words....you add a little fruit candy and a straw and Walla, you have a pink lemonade!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment