Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Saturday, August 7

Decluttering

The last couple of weeks I have been trying to declutter my house.  Seriously.....I have a ton of things that I am going to be selling in a yardsale next weekend. I can't believe that I have all of this stuff.  That's right......all it is is STUFF.  Meaningless, money-wasting, space-taking STUFF and I don't want it anymore!!!  I think that this is going to be my biggest yardsale ever.  I'm debating on whether or not I'm to put an ad in the paper.  I usually do better when I do, which makes it worth paying the $20 for it.
Hmmmmm?!?!?!  We will see.

The reason for the decluttering other than the pure fact that I just need to? 

Them:
I've decided to share some of my space with my sissy and nephew.  My little sissy decided to make a fresh start for herself and her son and I am happy to help her out. 
I am so proud of her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment