Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Wednesday, September 15

110%

On many levels...

I've grown up in the last few years. I am responsible and take pride in almost everything I do.  When I take on a task, I make sure to not only do it to the best of my ability, but I try to go above and beyond.  Now don't get me wrong, I KNOW I am no where near perfect (ironic...I recently came across an old letter from an old friend that claimed I thought I was...hahaha.  Seriously?!?!?), but I try to make sure things are not done half a$$ed.  I take on many hats. I make my time count.  I think about things.  I plan.  I think about how things will effect others. I take on the worry and concern.

I wish others would respect that and do the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment