Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Sunday, November 20

Fact or Crap!!!

I have all the time in the world to invest into my blog.
 -CRAP!!  If I did, I wouldn't be coming up with creative ways to list whats going on in this brain of mine rather than doing individual blogs. My intention is always to spend more time here, but there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.

I started a new job that consumes 47 1/2hrs of my time a week.
 -FACT!!  And that does not even count my drive time.  Yup, I work 9 1/2 hr days.  My drive into work isn't so bad bc the hubs takes E to daycare and A to preschool.  But come 5 o'clock, I race from Suffolk over the highrise bridge (which is a nightmare at rush hour might I add for those that aren't familiar to the Hampton Roads area) to first pick up A who is supposed to be picked up by 5:30 and then E who has to be picked up by 6:00.  IF I get them by 6:00 we are normally home by 6:30.  I said IF....*Sigh*

I am completely ready for the holidays this year.
 -CRAP!!!  I don't have not one Christmas present purchased and sitting in my house right now.  And let me state, normally I'm just about finished with my shopping come this time November. (except for my black Friday shopping)

Itsey Bitsey had emergency surgery this week.
 -FACT!!  Our poor little cat had emergency surgery 11:30pm Wednesday night.  The vet thinks she got snagged on a fence.  I will spare the graphic details, but 2 holes the sizes of a quarter and half dollar, a number of stitches, 1 drainage tube and an E collar later, she is on the road to recovery.  And I warn those that have a week stomach or get emotional to injured animals, don't go to an ER Vet at late hours in the night.  Chances are you will see or hear something that will turn your stomach.  In my case, I cried just about the whole time I was there.  I ended up sitting in my car bc the things I heard and saw were just so sad :(

I ordered our Christmas cards this weekend.
 -CRAP!!  Are you kidding?!?!  I wish!!  I haven't even figured out what I'm doing for our cards this year yet, let along placing an order.  *sigh*  I have so many ideas in mind, I just haven't narrowed it down yet. I'm sure I'll figure it out last minute just like last year.  If I remember correctly my cards were mailed out just days before Old Saint Nick was due to arrive.

I'm a QVC junkie.
 -FACT!!  Well let me specify.  I'm not a junkie when it comes to ordering things (you need $$$ to do that and we all know that things have been tight in the Delima household lately).  I just love to sit and watch it.  No phone or CC involved.  I know I know, LAME!!!  But even the hubs has gotten addicted to watching it.  I'm not sure what the fascination is, but let me tell you I will sit and fold laundry while watching Cooking with David on Sunday's afternoon anytime!!!  LOVE him!!!

I have some long lost parent wondering out there somewhere.
 -CRAP!! As of last month, that rumor has been squashed!! And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

I have been sick all week.
 -FACT!!  It started last Saturday night as a head cold and through out the week turned into a chest cold.  Two boxes of tissues, a bottle of Musinex and a pack of Ibuprofen Cold and Sinus later; I am still feeling like crap.  It really stinks when your at a new job and your hacking up a lung, sneezing your brains out and blowing god only knows what out your nose every 5mins.  Ugh!!

My house is finished with all the repairs from the flood.
 -CRAP!!  Close, yet no cigar.  The walls and new floors are in.  We are waiting on the contractor to finish a few things and the insurance company to send some $$$.  We have up fronted everything we possibly can at this point.  We are on a freeze from the rest of the repairs until then (3 months later and my house still is a mess).  You think if I call the insurance company and cry, beg and plead they will move a little faster?  That too is CRAP, bc I tried.  Yup, no dice!!

I'm tired and running out of brain power for this blog.
 -FACT!!  It's past my bedtime and since I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow, I am going to say GOODNIGHT!!

Why don't you share some of your FACTS or CRAPS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment