Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Sunday, December 4

Decorations, pictures, laundry and tuna fish..Oh my

This weekend has been full of work fun!!  Friday night we came home and finally decorated our tree.  We put it up during the week, but we get home just way too late in the evening to do anything other than dinner, baths, story time and then bed.

Yesterday morning the hubs and I got the girls all dressed up and did our usual Christmas photo shoot for our Christmas cards.  Here are some of the of the many taken:







(As a friend pointed out, you can get a good look at our new tile floors in these pics, yup, I said tile.  Not Hardwood)

I was able to tackle all of our laundry finally!!  Yup, company can officially come over and sit on our couch's.  Seriously!!  It seems like no matter how much time I spend on our laundry, there is always a pile lying around on our couch somewhere.  Its all washed, folded and put away.  Until tomorrow, at least ;)  I'm no fool, I know better.

B-R-O-K-E normally equals tuna fish or hot dogs in our house.  This weekend it was tuna fish.  Enough said...

No comments:

Post a Comment