Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Tuesday, December 13

YOU JUST CALLED HER WHAT?!?!?!

So the other day I was picking up A at preschool.  (For those that don't know it, little A's name is Alexi.) I walked into her classroom and as I was getting ready to call out her name, another little girl beat me to the punch.kinda.  I was stunned to hear a 5 year old yell out to my daughter "sexy Lexi, your moms here!"   Seriously!!  I was speechless.  I thought to myself did I hear that right?  Well as the teacher walked over to the little girl I for sure knew that was exactly what she said.  I didn't stick around to hear what was said to the little girl, but I'm pretty sure the teacher knew just by the look on my face that I was NOT happy.

1 comment: