Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Tuesday, January 24

What makes me smile at the moment...

***Change: Ok, so after I originally posted this I went ahead and ordered myself the Happy Hour Martini Glass pendant.  Lol***



This is the Frog pin from Liztech Jewelry that I just might have to add to my collection ;-)

I am a huge fan of Liztech's Jewelry.  I have been for years.  I'm thinking its been close to 13yrs now.  Liztech is located in East Stroudsburg, PA.  I used to live right around the corner from their store while attending East Stroudsburg University and would walk there often.  Since moving to VA, I have not given up my love for them.  I have a few pieces and have given many as gifts.  Each piece has meaning.  Its own story. That's one of the many things I like about their pieces.  I'm on their email list and their friend list on FB so I'm always up to date on whats new there.  If its something I like, I order it myself.  If its close to a holiday, I put it on the wish list for the hubs.  Today I got a FB post of this new piece and I felt the need to share it. 

 This is called the Healing Heart. The last year has been a rough year for many that I know and I know that this is something that would touch all.  The meaning: The life energy is known as CHI or PRANA - we do not have a full understanding of the true healing power of human or animal touch. We do know how much better we feel when a beloved pet chooses to sit with us or when a dear friend places a strengthening hand on our shoulder in silent communication when no words could do the same. Unconsciously we place a hand on an aching part of our body for comfort. This deep and mysterious LIFE SOURCE sustains and heals us.  

Some of the pieces I own:
(My first piece)
(I have the earrings and pendant, but I didn't see them on the website)

(I have and have given as gifts.)

Picture is similar to a cuff I had, but somehow lost in our move to VA *sigh


I have given as gifts:

(A cuff similar to this one)


(Come to think of it, I'm not sure why I don't have one for myself.  Hmmm, my birthday is in May. Lol)

I'm sure there are more pieces I am forgetting about, but you get my drift.  Liztech is an awesome site to check out. And if your ever in the area, check out their store.  They have tons of eclectic items. 


*Disclaimer.  I was not in anyway compensated for this post.  I was not sought out by Liztech Jewelry.  These are my opinions and my opinions alone.  All pictures and Healing Heart verbiage was taken from Liztech's website. I chose to do this post bc this is truly a gem of a company that I think is truly worth sharing with all of you.*




No comments:

Post a Comment