Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Friday, February 3

Love at first site

I'm and Aunt!! Again!!

On my husbands side I am an aunt of 3.5 girls (my sister in law is due this month).  On my side of the family I am an aunt of 3, no make that 4 boys.  My sister just had her second son on Sunday.  My sister had complications and Baby RJ was born 2 months early.  My sister is doing much better.  She's been released from the hospital.  Baby RJ has not.  He's getting stronger every day though...really.  The hospital thinks he will be there for a month.  Each day we seem to get good news on his progress.   

And without further ado......

Baby RJ

Since this picture he has been taken off of the respirator and is now breathing on his own.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment