Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Monday, February 20

Things you may not know about me

When I’m nervous and I try to talk, something stupid always comes out of my mouth.    
-This past weekend I hosted my sister April’s baby shower at my house.  When I went to introduce myself I said “Hi, I’m April.  Nice to meet you.”  Yup, I sure did.
 
If you give me a drill and a screw I can manage to burn two of my fingers.
-At least I got the new towel bar up though ;-)

I am loyal by default. 
-I am trying to break that.  No matter how strong I can be at times, I always seem to let people walk all over me.  It’s only when I hit my breaking point (which have taken years at times) do I snap.

 I’ve been called that 2:00am friend.  You could call me anytime of the day in trouble and I will stop what I am doing to help.
-Yeah, um, that goes back to that loyal by default discussed above.  I’m working on adjusting to whom I am that 2:00am friend to.  I’m tired of being treated poorly by “friends” that I know would not be a 2:00am friend to me. (Considering the person that called me a 2:00am friend is no longer in my life which sucks…)

 I’ve been crafting a lot in hopes to make some extra $$$. 
-I’m not looking to make a career out of it (not yet, at least. He he he).  My goal is to make it our vacation money.  If it does well, I may look into craft and trunk shows.  This weekend I made my nephew his first burp cloth J

My Zodiac is a Taurus.
-On the bright side we are…
     Patient and reliable
     Warmhearted and loving
     Persistent and determined
     Placid and security loving

On the dark side we are....
     Jealous and possessive
     Resentful and inflexible
     Self-indulgent and greedy

Enough said…
 
I wear “Not Your Daughter Jeans”. 
-They are the only thing I indulge in when it comes to clothing and paying regular price.  Now don’t get me wrong I don’t buy them very often.  I don’t have to.  I still have every pair I have ever purchased and they look as new as the day I bought them.  To me it’s totally worth it.  I have hips and a stomach that carried two children and it’s hard to find a pair of jeans that fit just right. I do have a very pretty Coach bag, but that was a surprise gift from the hubs, so I didn't technically splurge on that ;-)

 I’m as blind as a bat.
-Most of the time I wear contacts.  My glasses cost me an arm and a leg because I pay the additional fee to have my lenses made to NOT look like coke bottle caps.  The last pair I bought cost me over $800.00.  One day I will get the Lasik surgery.  I was going to use my tax refund to get the surgery, but since my headaches have gone away, I am having a tough time parting with the $$$ on that.  We will see…



Have a Happy Monday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment