Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Tuesday, March 6

2 for 1

Happy belated birthday to Dr. Seuss. 
I grew up reading and pretending I was a character in your books and am grateful that my little A is just as in love with your stories as I am.
Happy 100th birthday to the scrumptious Oreo cookie.
Oh how I love you just the way you are.  I know that everyone has their own special way to eat an Oreo cookie, whether it’s dropping it in a milk bath or separating it and eating the cream filling first, but one thing is for sure, I love you just the way you are. 
Happy early birthday to my Sister-in-law G. 
We hope to make it up to PA sometime to celebrate with this fabulous lady that I am blessed to have in my life (and her new baby Paris).
Happy early birthday to my little E!!!
She will be turning 2 on the 29th!!  Where has the time gone?  I am at a loss for words at the moment.  I really can’t believe she is going to be 2.  This is a huge milestone for her.  She has already been transitioned to a “big girl” bed and loves it. (We did that last month when we were given a day bed from a friend and have not looked back ever since.)  Turning 2 also means she gets to start big girl school.  You should see her when we pull up at little A’s preschool.  Little E walks in like she owns the joint.  Love it!!  I am going to try to enjoy these milestones bc before I know it she will be turning 5 and getting ready for kindergarten like little A.  *Sigh*

I would like to wish everyone who is celebrating a birthday this month a very Happy Birthday!!  May the wish you make on your special day come true.
------------------------------------------------------

So my plan was to just blog about this month’s birthdays today, but some irresponsible jerk/s switched things up for me a bit.

So without further ado, here's my blog round 2

Today I was sitting at my desk at work when I got a 1-800 call on my cell phone.  I ignored it. I shouldn’t have, but you just never know who is on the end of a 1-800 call on your cell, especially when you’re at work. Two minutes later, the hubs called.  The very moment I saw his # on my cell, I immediately thought of our alarm company….and of our house.  Sure enough it was Brink’s informing us that our house alarm was going off.  I wasn’t surprised.  There has been a string of beak-in’s in our neighborhood and the hubs and I knew it was only a matter of time before they would try to hit our house. 

When I arrived,  there was only minor damage to the front door (thank God they didn't damage the new front glass door. I realize that's not whats important, but I just think back to how long it took us to put it up).  From the look of it, it seems they tried to bust in the front door.  We're thinking that in the midst of them trying to break through the door, the alarm went off and scared them off.  One can only hope. We are grateful that they never made it into the house and that no one was hurt.
So to the jerk/s that tried to break into my home to try to
steal whats mine and clearly not yours
to take a part of my sense of security
damage what my husband and I work very hard for
So I'm


From me to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment