Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Thursday, April 19

Happy 300th Post To Meeeeeee

Yay....I've reached my 300th post!!  I started my blog back in 09' thanks to this gal over here and although I've taken a few hiatus's, I've always come back. 

I figured what better way to celebrate than to host my first giveaway. 

I've never been shy about my love for Liztech's a-m-a-z-i-n-g pieces.  (In case you've forgotten, feel free to take a gander here.)  I recently purchased this lovely piece of beauty and I thought to myself...HELLO, why not share a piece that I love and know that you would love just as much too!

HAPPY HOUR - A TIME TO CELEBRATE, RELAX AND TAKE A BREAK!
(When the hubs saw that a second one came in the mail he thought I was going loco.  Silly hubs. Lol)
(In the pics it looks pink, but its really more of a light lilac)
Let's get down to the knitty gritty
How can you win this Liztech Pendant and Chain? 
  1. Check out Liztech's site and share your favorite piece here. This counts as one entry.
  2. Follow me or let me know that you are already a fan. (Don't have a blog? That's ok, just sign in through the google profile and log in with your hotmail or Gmail account.  It's that simple.)  This counts as one entry.
  3. Blog about it to all of your bloggy buddies or add it to your sidebar.  Whichever floats your boat.  This counts as one entry.
  4. Follow Liztech on Facebook.  (I in no way have been asked of this by Liztech.  I am adding this bc once you see the craftsmanship of this piece, you are going to want to stay updated on their upcoming pieces.) This counts as one entry.
  5. Follow me on Twitter.  Yup I said it...Twitter.  I opened a twitter acct. a few years ago and have only used it to check out the tweets from my Real Housewives peeps.  I know, lame.  Lately I have been playing around with it, but really, once I fully learn how to utilize twitter, I hope to start using it on the regular.  (Who knows, you all could probably teach me a few things about it bc I am CLUELESS.)   This counts as one entry.
  6. Follow me on Pinterest!(I'll list your blog in my blogs worth reading section, too)  This counts as one entry.
Just remember that you must do a separate comment for each entry.  This allows you to have up to 6 entries.
    Since I have a busy month ahead of me, I'm not going to close this until May 1st.  So get started and enter. 

    *Disclaimer. I was not in anyway compensated for this post. I was not sought out by Liztech Jewelry. These are my opinions and my opinions alone.  I purchased the pendant and chain with my own money.*

2 comments:

  1. I love the way the Happy Hour necklace looks on you and I also like the Starfish one. I hope I win :-)
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite piece is the golden heart pendant!!!

    ReplyDelete