Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Wednesday, November 14

A Crafting Fool

Pinterest Junky?  Yeah, just maybe.

I CAN'T HELP IT!!!  Its addicting!!  I have found numerous ideas for some crafting fun that I hope to get around to at some point.  We'll see.  I have made a few things already that I've seen.  Hmmm??? Come to think of it, I probably need to take some pics to share.  Anywho, I figured I'd share some pics that I recently found that I'm considering making.  Again, we will see ;-)

I'm totally making one of these for our x-mas cards.  I even have the perfect x-mas tin that would make for a great base.  I did something very similar for my aunts wedding and the guests all signed well wishes tags and hung them on it.  

 If your looking for a cute, yet inexpensive gift to give.....this is perfect!!  You can get the glasses from the dollar store.  Score!!

I made Alexi her Halloween shirt and I am going to make her a Thanksgiving and X-mas shirts as well.  Easy Peasy!! 

I don't know if I will actually get around to this, but how cute is this.  And also, another great gift for a friend or family member.

 Alexi and Emma would so have a blast making and decorating a cardboard box house.  We're still in the phase of making "clubhouses" out of everything.

Love this idea for ornaments.  Def. on my to-do list.

Um who would not love to have this hanging on their front door??  'nough said!! 

We have a bench in our front yard and I am hoping to make a similar snowman that looks like he's sitting on the bench.  Hoping I can find what I need (within $$ reason) to make that happen.

This is a cute craft and gift to do with the kids.

I know this isn't a craft, but this is an awesome idea for x-mas cards!!  I am considering taking a picture of the girls like this and sending it along with our cards.

We already have our x-mas cards done and printed.  We went for family photos in October and although cards were not originally planned, we ended up getting them anyway.  This past weekend we were at our in-laws to do family photos for the church.  The photographer did single family photos as well which was nice (I kinda wish I waited with our original cards, but I guess I could print and add the pictures with our cards.) 

Well until next time.....Happy crafting!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment