Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Sunday, December 16

And the ultimate mom fail award goes to...

...this mom who forgot to make sure Alexi's piano teacher didn't forget her cushions on the day of her recital AND didn't realize it until she got up to play and was having difficulties.  Yup...that was me. Sigh...

 
I felt so bad.  She couldn't see her notes at the top of the book and was trying to play off of memory.   The whole time I sat there thinking...what is wrong with this picture? Why is she having so much trouble?  It wasn't until she finished and came to us saying "mommy I couldn't see my book", that it dawned on me. Considering she was given the song at the beginning of the month to learn, she handled things very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment