Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Thursday, December 27

Merry Christmas....Eve!

Its no surprise I'm a Pinterest junkie and so here's some proof...

I found this idea using your plates, silverware and napkins to make snowman settings at the dinner table.  We were at my in-laws and I remembered the idea last minute (more like while I was setting the table) and improvised with what we had.  We used baby carrots for the noses and chocolate melting chips for the eyes.

Here is the pic I found on Pinterest:

And here is my last minute creation:


Again, If I had planned it out I would have done more to make it look like the picture, but I literally thought about the idea while I was setting the table and worked with what I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment